Though we are influenced by the beauty in French culture, history, fashion, and food, we are by no means limited to “French” themes. We do, however, use that inspiration to your advantage, resulting in an event that was created with a discerning and cultured eye.
What sets us apart from other Wedding Planning Firms in the Houston area?
1. We do not over-book ourselves. In order to provide the personalized and dedicated attention to your wedding that we are so proud of, we never book more than two all-inclusive events per month.
2. We know our brides want experienced vendors that share their vision, so we do not refer all of our brides to the same vendors. Our vendor referrals are based upon your style, needs, and budget. We have trusted relationships with various elite vendors in the Houston area that will provide exclusive incentives if you are referred to them through us. We do not receive “kick-backs” from them. Any and all savings or discounts are passed directly to you.
3. Two new unique services we offer are Proposal Planning and Live Event Streaming.
- Proposal Planning is a fabulous way to start your lives as husband & wife. We create a magical moment that is either as public or private as you like and capture it with an unobtrusive photographer and videographer. You will also receive a loyalty discount for 10% off the wedding planning package of your choice.
- Live Event Streaming is a cutting-edge option for your guests that are unable to attend your wedding, bridal shower, or any other peripheral event. You can even use it to include a close friend or family member in your wedding gown selection process. The possibilities are endless and will definitely “WOW!” those on the other end!
4. Weddings are our passion and we concentrate all of our energy and passion into exclusively creating weddings and peripheral events (Bridal Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, etc). We do not do corporate events, birthday parties, or any other social event.
5. All clients will have full access to our Wedding Day Emergency Kit and will receive a customized inspiration board based on your vision and a complimentary digital edition of our Bridal Dossier, written by Tara Raymundo, the Executive Wedding Producer at Jour L’Amour, that includes a budget template, sample timelines, preferred vendor list, etiquette guide, and more!
6. We are proud members of the Wish Upon A Wedding network and gladly donate our services to brides and grooms with terminal illnesses who want to get married in the Houston area.
7. As of 8.1.12, Jour L’Amour will donate 5% of your total fee to the charity or non-profit organization of your choice upon your request. If no charity is requested, we will donate to Kiva.org, our preferred charity for 2012. Our preferred charity for 2013 is StJude.org. Each year we select a preferred charity in order to give back to so many children, adults, animals, and environmental causes in need.
8. Tara Raymundo, Executive Wedding Producer of Jour L’Amour, is a Certified International Wedding Planning Professional and trained under the renowned Jessica Zapatero, formerly of Green Lily Weddings. Tara personally oversees every detail of every event. Our brides deserve the best and we make sure that’s exactly what they get.
What venues have we had the pleasure of working with?
Las Velas (formerly Paraiso Maravilla)
Private estates in and around the Houston area
We welcome the opportunity to work with new luxury venues if our clients already have one reserved. For those just getting started with their wedding planning, we customize our vendor referrals (venues and otherwise) to your style, vision, and budget. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation so we can get started!